What actions are we taking?
There a lot of mixed messages and opinions travelling around so it can be difficult to know what to do with the current position of the COVID virus.
What are we doing at work?
- Keeping a 1.5m distance where possible
- Wearing a mask when out of our homes
- Keeping a mask on hand at all times, just in case
- Frequent sanitation of hands
- Frequent cleaning of workplace
- Keeping face to face meetings to a minimum
- Working from home
There are lots of measures being taken in our workplace to ensure the safety of our clients. Outside of work are we taking the same measures? Even though keeping outings to a minimum I was shocked at how many places I had attended in the past fortnight. Considering this, what are some things we can do to ensure the same measures are being taken at home?
- Order food online – Coles and Woolworths have great click and collect options that allow a no contact pick up for you on the way home from work. ( I have saved so much money doing this!),
- Catch up with family and friends online, facetime calls and zoom are great ways to see what everyone is up to,
- Stay in your local area,
- If you have been in public, change and wash your clothes as soon as you get home,
- Support local companies by using their takeaway services instead of dining in.
Most importantly, get tested if you have any symptoms not matter how mild and seek help if you need it. The team at SMIKTECK are here to support our clients and friends so reach out when you need us.